Come see the magic of Eastern Washington up close on our preserves at our Wildflower Day Celebration! Explore the preserve, then join in the festivities with other Conservancy members and Legacy Club guests through guided walks and talks about nature in Beezley Hills Preserve.
There's no better time to enjoy spring in Eastern Washington! See the full schedule below.
WILDFLOWER DAY ITINERARY
11AM // Guided Wander
Join a guided wander with our resident birder and Associate Director of Philanthropy, Deb Crespin!
12PM // All About Pygmy Rabbits
Peter Lancaster will be at the trailhead to talk about the Pygmy Rabbit recovery program happening in the area.
1PM // All About the Bloom
Molly Boyter, Botanist for the Bureau of Land Management and Emily Orling, Botanist for Rebalance Consulting will be at trailhead to share information about plants and flowers
There are no restroom facilities on the preserve & guests are advised to stop in Quincy. Guests should also check the weather forecast for Quincy and be sure to be prepared for sun exposure.
- From Hwy 28 at the east end of Quincy.
- Take Columbia Way north (this is where the canal crosses under the highway).
- This gentle s-curve will quickly become Rd P NW.
- Continue north on P NW which becomes Monument Hill Rd for just over six and a half miles to the top of Monument Hill.
- Park along the side of the road and join us at the walk-through gate.